What are SLOT? Did you know that different slot machines have different ways of playing? In this article, we will take you through 8 different slot machines on the market, and the 7 types of slots are very different in terms of how they are played and how they can be cracked. If you want to know the various ways to play SLOT slots, you don’t want to miss this article!
Introduction to 8 slots
Introduction of machine difficulty
- Slot Machine ★☆☆☆☆ As long as there are 3 identical patterns, you can win the prize.
- Compound Slot Machine ★☆☆☆☆ As long as there are 3 identical patterns, you can win a prize, suitable for beginners
- Bonus Compound Slot ★☆☆☆☆ Extra bonus appears for every 3 winning bets.
- Multi-Line Slots ★★★★☆☆ You can choose multiple lines and you only win if your chosen line is successful.
- Multi-Style Slots ★★★★☆ A slot machine that makes it easy for you to bet more.
- Progressive Slots ★★★★☆☆ Accumulate up to 3 times your bet for a chance to win the jackpot
- Online Slots ★★★★☆ Use your computer connection to accumulate slot bonuses with very high winnings
- High Stakes Slots ★★★★★ 500 bets required each time, don’t play if you don’t have enough money
Before you play each slot machine, there will be a description of the machine you want to play, which means that before you choose the online slot machine you want to play, you must first understand the rules of the jackpot before deciding whether it is the machine you want to play.
There are instructions on the front of each slot machine, so before you sit down to play, read the jackpot instructions before deciding if it is the machine you want to play. Here are some things to keep in mind.
- Read the minimum bet for the machine first.
- Choose the betting multiplier: 1, 2 or 3 times.
- Check the winning combinations: 1, 2 or 3 times your bet will win different prizes.
- Slots: Slots are the easiest and most common slots game, just send the handle or tap the button on the app and when three patterns are the same, you win.
- Compound Slots: Compound Slots have a ‘jackpot’ which is proportional to the ‘stake’ and are perfect for newcomers to the game as they don’t reduce your odds of winning by only betting one unit at a time.
- Bonus Compound Slots: Plays the same as a Compound Slots and is perfect for players who bet 3 coins at a time, when you bet 3 chips at a time and win, you will receive an additional bonus on the Bonus Compound Slots.
- Multi-Line Slots: Multi-line slots have multiple lines to choose from, but the downside is that you can only win if the line you choose wins, making this one of the more difficult slots to play.
- Buy-Multiplier Slots: Buy-Multiplier slots are very confusing slots where each time you bet you activate a specific payout and you need to bet at least 3 times to win the jackpot.
- Jackpot Slots: Jackpot slots are also very common, where players can create a huge jackpot if they accumulate a certain number of chips, and the jackpot is only possible with a 3x bet, so if you can’t afford a 3x bet we don’t recommend playing progressive slots.
- Connected Slots: Connected Slots use computer links to accumulate jackpots on each slot machine in the casino, and when you win the jackpots are often very high.
- High Stakes Slot: High Stakes Slot is a money intensive slot that requires a $500 bet per spin and usually has a much higher jackpot, but we do not recommend it for the general public as it can be very expensive.